The Camping Adventure of a Lifetime!

Children’s Tax Credits

The parents of Canadian children attending overnight summer camps such as Wapomeo and Ahmek are eligible to claim both the Federal Government Children’s Fitness Tax Credit and the Children’s Art Tax Credit. In addition, many Provincial Governments are offering similar tax credits to encourage the participation of children in healthy activities. For example, Ontario parents can claim the Ontario Children’s Activity Tax Credit. Check with your Provincial Revenue Agency or Ministry of Finance for details.

More Children’s Tax Credit info can be found at:
Children’s Art Tax Credit
Children’s Fitness Tax Credit
Ontario Ministry of Finance
Canada Revenue Agency Website.


One Response

  1. Lisa Samet says:

    Is there a way for me to get a tax receipt for Zachary Saine for camp in 2013?

Leave a Comment