Canoe Tripping Programs:
- Algonquin Park Trips (overnights to 10 days)
- Outpost Trips (6 to 14 day trips)
- Kipawa Trips (21 days in Northern Quebec)
- Quetico Trips (34 in Quetico Provincial Park, south west of Thunder Bay)
- Bisco Trips (42 days in the Biscotasing region of Northern Ontario)
- Barron River (12 days in Eastern Arm of Algonquin Park)
- See our Camp Video
The Adventure Begins…
For the majority of campers, the canoe trip is the most meaningful and the most memorable camp experience.
Canoe trip offers campers a pure lifestyle, free from the hectic schedules found in urban daily routines. Campers develop a lasting appreciation for the rewards of cooperation, as they work together to get over the next portage, collect firewood, and leave a virtually untouched environment, after a great tasting meal.
The TSC Tripping Program is unrivaled by any other. It fosters independent growth as well as social camaraderie by encouraging campers to triumph over physical and mental challenges. In addition, safety, equality, hard work, and development are also fundamental practices of the program.
Every camper will experience a canoe trip with a cabin group, participating in carefully designed trips for their age and ability. The majority of our canoe trips leave right from our beach and follow a circuit through Algonquin Park. For more experienced trippers, we offer special long trips to the Kipawa, Quetico, and Bisco areas.