Important Info for Registration 2017
Hello TSC! We are happy to announce that we are nearing a very exciting time of the year – it’s time to register for camp! In only 10 days, the summer 2017 application will go live and families are welcomed to start applying for the summer of a lifetime. This year we have a BRAND NEW application that is sleek, efficient and much easier to use. Before starting, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- You will need to create a NEW account, whether your family has been with TSC for 5 years or it is your first summer. We are starting fresh and will not have your previous account stored in our new system.
- You will be able to log back in at any time to make payments on your account. Please note, however, that if payments are due or there is an outstanding balance, we will charge the credit card on file. You are more than welcome to call us at any time, however, if you prefer to just login and pay, please do so.
- To complete your camper’s registration, all mandatory forms must be filled in. You will not be able to submit the application until then. You will need to fill out the household form (family information), camper form (information specific to individual camper – i.e. cabin requests and trip choices), medical form and the Terms & Conditions form. It may sound like a lot of forms but do not fret! They are tailored in a way that questions only appear if they are relevant to you.
- Following the completion of the application, you will be sent an automatic email confirming that the camp has received your registration. It is important to know that your camper’s spot is not guaranteed until all session fees are paid. The due date for session fees is April 1st 2017 and until this date, your camper’s spot is held ONLY IF the deposit has been paid. Once the deposit is received by the camp, you will receive an acknowledgement email which includes more information and an updated invoice. In early April, and following the payment of the remainder of session fees, you will receive a confirmation email stating that your child has a confirmed spot at camp, links to the packing list and the 2017 Camp Guide.
- If your camper is interested in a special canoe trip (optional and open to month session campers aged 12 and up), it is important to note that we cannot confirm them on a special trip until the deposit is received. Special canoe trips include Temagami, Barron River, Killarney and Kipawa. These trips come at an extra cost which will be charged to your account on the same day you receive an email confirmation of trip placement. Please ensure your child has chosen a first and second choice trip, as we cannot guarantee first choice. Email confirmations for special trips will not be sent out until winter 2017.
- If your camper is interested in a long canoe trip (optional and open to full session campers aged 14 – 16), it is important to note that this is the same process as above. Campers will not be confirmed on a long trip unless a deposit has been paid. Long trips include Quetico, Ishpatina, Bisco and 50 Day. The trip fee will be charged to your account on the same day you receive an email confirmation of trip placement. Please ensure your child has chosen a first and second choice trip, as we cannot guarantee first choice. Email confirmations for long trips will be sent out late winter/early spring of 2017.
We look forward to another successful summer and cannot wait to see everyone’s registrations in the coming months. Make sure to get your camper’s application in as soon as possible to ensure they can spend their summer vacation in the most beautiful park in Ontario!
If you have any questions throughout the registration process, please do not hesitate to contact us at 416 486 6959 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only 247 days until camp!! 🙂