5 Things we miss about camp
It has been almost 2 months since camp ended and we are already looking forward to next season! We have had some time to reflect on our experiences this past summer and can proudly say it was one of our best summers yet. We loved having each and every one of you on Canoe Lake – you are truly what make Ahmek and Wapomeo so special and unique.
As we settle back in the city lifestyle and routine, whether it consists of classes at school or a job, it is hard not to find our daydreams filled with visions of Camp Ahmek and Camp Wapomeo. It is hard not to miss our home away from home. Below is a list of 5 things come to mind on a regular basis …. what do YOU miss most!?
5. Living on a lake in beautiful Algonquin Park
There is nothing more serene than a calm day on Canoe Lake. Water like glass!
4. The sense of accomplishment felt on and after canoe trip
Moving forward as a team, one paddle and one step at a time. All for one and one for all!
3. The contagious energy that fills the dining hall during meals
Your cabin is your summer family and one of the best ways to gather is sharing stories from the day over a delicious meal!
2. Trying new things and working on unique skills
Every day at camp offers a chance to try something new. High fives all around!
1. Reconnecting with old friends and making memories with new friends
All photos by Mike Last Photography . Thank you, Mike!